Join us for a free hands-on 6SigmaDCX workshop in London!
2 March, 2018
You are invited to attend one of the free introductory 6SigmaDCX Workshops in London.
- Monday 19th March 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Thursday 29th March 1:30pm-4:30pm
Using the 6SigmaDCX software you will explore how simulation can be used in your data centre whether you are a manager, an engineer or work elsewhere within the data centre industry. No previous knowledge of 6SigmaRoomLite or CFD simulation is required.
What you will learn:
- Understand how to successfully use CFD modelling for data centre design and assessment
- How to build and solve a basic data centre model using 6SigmaRoomLite
- Understand how to analyse CFD Simulation results and investigate solutions
What to expect:
- Free training session with one of FF’s expert engineers
- Training laptops provided
- Light refreshments provided
- Free 30 day trial license provided after training to give you the opportunity to build your own data centre
Who should attend:
- Anyone who would like to find out more about how simulation can be used to design and troubleshoot a data centre, as well as see first-hand how to make their own virtual model.
- Engineering background not necessary
Places are strictly limited, book now to avoid disappointment.
All workshops will be held at Future Facilities London Offices located at 1 Salamanca St, Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7HX
Other Recent Posts
From Compromised to Optimize
Our previous article, “5 Reasons For Lost Data Center Dollars,” established the main causes of…
Data Centre World, 21-22 March, London UK
Join the world’s largest and best-attended independent data centre event this March (21st-22…